LBP Network Security provides the ability to:
- Deliver multi-layer protection
- Detect vulnerabilities & methodically apply patches
- Guard against loss of sensitive data
- Protect email
- Secure web traffic
- Enable secure collaboration
- Centralize systems management & security
Over 65 factory authorized technicians in our Technical & Information Services Group.
We guarantee parts availability for seven years after the last date of manufacturing.
If we are unable to repair the equipment in your office, we will provide a “loaner” at no additional charge until the repair has been completed and your original equipment is returned to your business.
OUR RESPONSE GUARANTEE
Lake Business Products emergency response time averages for 2016 were under 3 hours. If we fail to maintain this average during any given month, we will provide a 5% discount towards your next supply purchase or service invoice.
We at Lake Business Products have always considered the following business procedures as normal. For over five decades, we have faithfully supported our customers through professional and effective service. Our philosophy is “The commitment begins after the sale.” We guarantee it.
If we cannot repair your equipment, we will automatically replace it with a system of equal or greater value at no cost to you.
*LBP guarantees you a full seven years of product performance, provided the system is used within the manufacturers specifications and your machine is continuously covered by our service program.
Managed IT Cyber Attacks
NetShield solves the question small and medium sized business’s (SMB) ask. “I’ve outsourced my IT so why am I still in the middle of my network?” We solve this, with a support philosophy uniquely tailored to the SMB market and adoption of the best components of Managed Network System support to offer:
- Simple IT support – No mystery here. Simple, transparent & scalable to streamline costs
- Strategic Audit, Research & Planning – Establish where you are. Show you similar companies that successfully positioned themselves. Then help plan the who, what, why, where and when to get there.
- True Project Management – Outline your needs, bring vendors for you to choose, then drive the project forward with consistent updates to you.
Simple, effective service for your network. Experience, resources and vision to leverage for your future.
To learn more, contact email@example.com or 1.800.443.4583.
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY