Canon ColorWave 910
The ColorWave 910 large format printer offers a digital workflow that increases productivity, lowers running costs and increases flexibility for variable data and short run print jobs. Wide format print jobs that used to take a week to turn can now be completed in less than a day. This large format production inkjet printer features a raw print speed of 12,000 square feet per hour, 6 online media rolls and a robust stacker.
- Imaging Technology: Single Pass Thermal Inkjet Technology 5 fixed print heads (70,400 nozzles per print head) Highly efficient 1.2 picoliter drop size Up to 1600 × 1600 dpi
- Print Speeds: Up to 12 inches per second at 1600 × 800 dpi Capable of producing over 8,000 ft.2/hour of graphics
- Number of Media Rolls: 6 auto-switching rolls
- Max Roll Length: 650 ft. (200 m)
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 7.1" (180 mm)