- Outstanding reputation for professionalism, customer service, and satisfaction.
- 80% of our new business is through referrals.
- Confidence your equipment will be supported professionally and promptly.
- Founded in 1960 by John (Jack) Slattery. In 2008 Jack’s daughter, Terri Cain becomes President and CEO. 2020 marks the 60th anniversary of this family owned business.
- Lake Business Products has stood for excellence in both the products we represent and the customer service we provide.
- Debt Free: consistent revenue growth year after year.
- Confidence your needs won’t outgrow our ability to support them.
- Canon & HP Digital Copiers, Fax Machines, Color Laser Systems and Imaging Systems are the number one choice for businesses in Corporate America. The World Leaders in Office equipment.
- Confidence that the Products we represent are the most reliable and technologically advanced in the office equipment industry.
- Digital technology renders High Resolution that allow electronic filing and storage of documents via digital scanning.
- This allows for quick and easy retrieval of information from any desktop.
- Networking allows users to fax and print documents from their workstations.
- Memory capabilities can store multiple jobs and complete tasks without user intervention.
- Confidence that your office productivity will increase while realizing savings in cost and time.
Our vision is to be the leading provider of document technology services and solutions in the State of Ohio.
Our mission is to build successful relationships that make a difference by providing quality document technology, products and services. The foundation of our success is based on exceeding the expectations of our clients, employees, partners and community.
VALUES AND BELIEFS
We believe that integrity is the cornerstone to our success.
We strive to provide our employees a safe, clean, fulfilling and enjoyable environment which allows them to achieve business results and personal career development.
We uphold the highest standards of fair behavior, ethical conduct and lawful instruction.
We believe excellence in our profession is achieved through capital investment in the latest technology and the continuous training of our employees.
We value our local community and show support through financial contributions and volunteerism to charitable organizations.
We will continue to manage the business based on family values we have developed over the two generations of family leadership.
Teamwork, Integrity and Excellence (TIE)
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“Lake Business Products has been awarded multiple contracts from West Geauga Local Schools for copiers and printers. Due to their vast knowledge on their equipment and services, they were able to assess our needs and outfit our school system with the appropriate machines, service and usage.
We did an extensive review of several vendors and decided on Lake Business Products because of the complete package of cost, service and reputation. We have been happy with their honesty and integrity. Their service and responsiveness over our multiple locations has been speedy and courteous.”
– S. Whelan / Director of Technology, West Geauga Local Schools
“Lake Business is our vendor of choice for copiers and printers. Due to their vast knowledge on their equipment and services, they were able to assess or needs and outfit our company with the appropriate machines, service and usage.
We did an extensive review of several vendors and decided on Lake Business Products because of the complete package of cost, service and reputation. Their honesty and integrity far outweigh their competitors. Although they are a local company, their service and responsiveness over our multiple locations has been exceptional.”
– N. Sprutte / DLH Bowles